Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Here I am, returning to love again...

And So I Decided To Write You Love Poetry

je vais t'aimer pour l'éternité

i laid here in my bed
last night thinkin' of
how i could make you
smile and feed you 
mental lovecandy
i wanted to reach you
mentally in a place 
where you had neva'
been touched before
i searched all ova' my
heart for the words
that would just take 
you there...kind of 
like, 'dahlin', you 
send me....'
then, i looked once 
again, to my Father 
up above, and asked 
Him to place a verse
on my heart that would
somehow create
serenity within your 
heart, capture your
state of mynd, and 
make you see what you
truly mean to me
this is what my Father
sent me last night...
love, create in me a
loveline that will erase 
all of your life's worries 
and make you experience 
the highest degree of
myndtravel with me
let me massage your
temples with a lifetime
of everlastin' love to 
warm your heart in the
most special way
let me rub away all of
the hurt that has ever
come your way
let me be the one that
visits you in your dreams
and let it be pressed upon
your heart to feel me 
takin' up residence in you 
i want to break into your
sexisoul and just melt
dear love, it is i who loves 
you completely
i treasure you right now,
tomorrow, and foreva' afta'

je vais t'aimer pour l'éternité


***20ladyoflovepoetryshescribesagain21***
                  ~letstrylisterscribin'~
                     20poeticflows02
   Copyright © 2021 All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment